Tuesday, October 24

Packing in one small (relatively) backpack.

I will find it difficult. Which, I tell myself, is why I'm putting off doing it. Although I have got as far as to tip all the contents of my schoolbag onto my quilt (and now have probably made it dirty by doing so). Plus I can't decide what to take. I don't like knowing what I'm going to be wearing the next day, I don't like planning it. It's like perfume. You put on what seems right. I am definitely going to take my new boots though, they look fabulous. & I feel so whilst wearing them. But...

onto the writing. I wrote something... 2 nights ago? 3? I like it, it's rather rhythmic and is quite playful. Here's the first 2 lines:

'you are pink spilt-ink wine striking stroked notes, which
run, run, run'

& your thoughts...?

5 comments:

Naz said...

I'd change the middle "run" to a 2 syllable word :)

Naz said...

If you change the "boots" to boobs it reads funny

Katy said...

For you, darling, I'm sure it will...

Naz the sex god said...

Well it does, especialy knowing you lol, im surprised you kept that comment

Katy said...

I kept it because it humoured me that you had the audacity to say that!