Tuesday, October 10

Doing the blog shizzle...

So, here it is.

I'm going to be able to put up my writings, or parts of. I'll be able to chart the progress (or, at the moment, not so much progress, as stalling of) my pamphlet/ chapbook, & the wonderings of The Murrmenator. (That's me, by the way.)

It's very scary really; having it put out there, even though it's what I want, but hopefully it means more people'll read my writings, so I'll get more opinions. Other than that, I'm not too sure what I'm expecting of this.

I don't hope you'll like or not like, I just hope to provoke something in you; and a drizzle of delight thrown in there somewhere wouldn't go amiss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot Murrmintroll, oh and Murrmur. I like them :)

Soph said...

Murrmur. Aw that is so adorable, I must start calling you that! After all, you are my adorable Katybear ^.^
Good start on this blogspot, but you really need to keep up with it and keep adding to it. You could fill it with so many wonderful and colourful thoughts, ideas and bubbles :)

All my <3

Sophie said...

Aw, Murrmur! So adorable. I shall have to start calling you that, seeing as you are my adorable Katybear ^.^
Good start on the blogspot, but you really should keep adding to it everyday!
I can't wait to see it buzzing with the wonderous and colourful thoughts and tidbits of teh Murrmenator!!
All my <3