Tuesday, October 17

Contrast, contrast, contrast.

Thought from the hour & a bit after school in the art room. I am supposedly now teaching (can you believe it? Me, teaching? I'll give myself a few 'sessions' before I get fed up and frustrated that they can't do it...) one of my friends (would say his name, but I dunno how hoo-ha-ery he'd get about it, so, to avoid that, I shan't) to do art. Ha. Well... supposedly. I quite like the idea of it in a way -- but it's also ridiculous. I've said on numerous occassions to many people that if I ever begin trying to 'teach' they ought to stop me right there. Maybe I should say 'help out', instead? Then it doesn't have the cloyyedness that 'teach' does. I suppose it's only one person though. & it's a friend... to be continued...

2 comments:

A concerned Sandwich said...

lol well you both also have "strong" ideas of what looks good, if this does goe through, wonder what the outcome will be :/

I and a few others think he shouldn't bother starting, I reckon hes underestimating the stress and work involved in and verestimating his artistic ability...does that sound harsh? Not meant to be...oh well

Katy said...

you know what I think!